ЕNVIRONMENTAL POLICY IN THE PROGRAMS OF POLITICAL PARTIES IN MACEDONIA
This paper aims to analyze whether, how much and in what way environmental policies are developed in the programs of political parties in Macedonia. The paper will initially develop the terms party, party program and policies in the field of ecology.
The central topic of the paper is the environmental policy in the programs of the parties and their systematization in terms of the topics on which they base their policies.
The author will try to contribute to the typology of parties in terms of their attitude towards environmental issues.
- Marković, D. (2005), Social Ecology, Belgrade: Institute for Textbooks and Teaching Aids.
- Nadić, D. (2004), Green Parties in Europe, Belgrade.
- Orlović, S. (2007), “Ideologies and Programs in Party Confrontations”, in: Lutovac, Zoran
- Paterson, M; Doran, P.; Berry, J (2006), Green Theory, in: Hay, C; Lister, M. and Marsh, D.
(eds), The State: Theories and Issues, New York: Palgrave Macmillan, pp. 135 - 154.
- Stojiljković, Z. (2011b), “Political Families in the European Parliament”, in: Stojiljković, Z;
- Pilipović, G. (ed.) Political groups in Europe, Belgrade: KAS, p. 101 - 251.
Documents and programs:
- Project "Renewal of Macedonia" 2020 VMRO DPMNE
- DOM program "Voice for Macedonia" 2020
- SDSM program "We can" 2020
- DUI -Program 2020
- DPA -Platform for the period 2020-2024
- Integra -election platform 2020
- Left hand - election platform 2020