Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it submitted to another journal for consideration. If these conditions are violated, the author has to provide an explanation to the Editor in the 'Comments' section.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx) or .rtf format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics for emphasis, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About section.
- Competing Interest Guidelines
The published articles will be distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY). It is allowed to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, and remix, transform, and build upon it for any purpose, even commercially, as long as appropriate credit is given to the original author(s), a link to the license is provided and it is indicated if changes were made. Users are required to provide full bibliographic description of the original publication (authors, article title, journal title, volume, issue, pages), as well as its DOI code. In electronic publishing, users are also required to link the content with both the original article published in Journal of Medical Biochemistry and the licence used.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.