Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF format.
- By submitting the manuscript authors state that there is no Conflict of interest.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- Illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end; references are written in a separate section at the end of the paper (even when they are written in footnotes).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in
- If the paper was written within a project financed by the Serbian Ministry of Science, both the title and ID of the project is stated in the paper under Acknowledgements.
- Abstracts and keywords are written in two languages (a) Serbian, (b) English; exceptionally in some other world language if it is widely used within particular field of science.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.