Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Authors warrant that their manuscripts are their original works, that they have not been published before, and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- The manuscript should be prepared using Microsoft Office Word with simple fonts Times New Roman, size 12 pt, with single line spacing.
The title of the manuscript together with FULL names of ALL authors should be given at the beginning of the text.
Affiliation for all authors should be given (first enter the name of the University, then the name of the faculty, the City, and Country) and e-mail address of ALL authors (corresponding author e-mail address must be underlined).
- The manuscript should be organized into the following sections: Abstract (100–200 words), Introduction, Experimental, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgements, Author's contributions, Data availability, Conflict of interest, and References. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. A separate list of illustrations, figures, and tables captions, which makes the comprehensible without reference to the text, should be provided in numerical order on a separate page at the end of the manuscript. All figures should be submitted as separate files in TIFF or JPG form (300 DPI resolution).
- Authors are requested to present the Author's contributions, the manner in which Data availability will be provided, and whether there is a Conflict of interest.
- The references are written in a separate section at the end of the paper. Where available, a DOI number for adequate reference should be given. Where DOI isn't available, URLs for the references should be provided.
- If the paper was written within a project financed by the Serbian Ministry of Science, or by some other institution, both the title and ID of the project are stated in the paper under Acknowledgements.
- Plagiarism Policy
Authors are requested to suggest three (3), potential reviewers, for this submission using the form below. These suggestions are for Journal of Mining and Metallurgy, Section B: Metallurgy guidance, and the Editor is not bound by them. The journal may not use your suggestions, but your help is appreciated and may speed up the selection of appropriate reviewers. All fields are required.
Suggested Reviewer 1
1. First Name:
2. Last Name:
3. Academic Degree(s):
5. E-mail Address(es):
6. Reason for recommendation:
In the Box "Comments for the Editors" below, please provide three (3) potential reviewers for this submission.
Authors retain copyright of the published papers and grant to the publisher the non-exclusive right to publish the article, to be cited as its original publisher in case of reuse, and to distribute it in all forms and media.The Author(s) warrant that their manuscript is their original work that has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; and that its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities at the institution where the work was carried out. The Author(s) affirm that the article contains no unfounded or unlawful statements and does not violate the rights of others. The author(s) also affirm that they hold no conflict of interest that may affect the integrity of the Manuscript and the validity of the findings presented in it. The Corresponding author, as the signing author, warrants that he/she has full power to make this grant on behalf of the Author(s). Any software contained in the Supplemental Materials is free from viruses, contaminants or worms.
The published articles will be distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 International license (CC BY-SA).
Authors are permitted to deposit publisher's version (PDF) of their work in an institutional repository, subject-based repository, author's personal website (including social networking sites, such as ResearchGate, Academia.edu, etc.), and/or departmental website at any time after publication.
Upon receiving the proofs, the Author(s) agree to promptly check the proofs carefully, correct any typographical errors, and authorize the publication of the corrected proofs.
The Corresponding author agrees to inform his/her co-authors, of any of the above terms.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.